Using secure passwords is one of the first and most important security tips anyone who starts using a computer should get. If you're still not getting it right, it's time to take action: download a copy of S10 Password Vault and start taking passwords seriously.
S10 Password Vault is a complete password management tool that creates a highly-protected virtual vault where you can safely store all the usernames and passwords you use for different online services: online banking and shopping, email, various websites and any you choose to add yourself. This vault is protected with the 256-bit AES encryption algorithm and uses a master password which you should obviously never forget. Ever!
S10 Password Vault organizes passwords in a handy tree-like structure that makes using the program a breeze. You can customize the default categories or create news ones, and add as many new entries as you need. What's more, you can launch a certain website from within the program and then add the correspondent username and password with hotkeys. After an idle period, S10 Password Vault blocks itself automatically as an additional security measure.
The program can also generate random passwords, which may come-in handy if you run out of ideas. This password generator doesn't have any configuration options, however. Another drawback is that when it comes to exporting data, S10 Password Vault can only export the password database to .TSV (tab separated value) files.
Stop using the same password for everything or forgetting multiple passwords because they're too difficult to memorize! S10 Password Vault will take care of all your passwords and make things much easier for you.
- Compatibility with Windows 64-bit editions
- Many new types of steps available in Login Sequence window
- New remove/insert capability in the Login Sequence window
- Delayed start of login sequence until page has finished loading if using Internet Explorer
- More secure autotyping in Internet Explorer text fields (no pasting or keystroke-sending)
- Added account-level option to tell autotype mechanism to "Simulate keystrokes"
- Added option "Hide the launch menu and the autotype window's account list when locked"
- Added auto-scroll functionality for account drag-and-drop operations
- Various other bugfixes and improvements